Make sure you feel connected and supported this semester by bringing your work to the Writing Center! They provide feedback on any kind of writing, from course assignments, personal statements, and cover letters to creative pieces, theses or dissertations, and academic articles. Services are FREE, FULLY ONLINE and available to all University of Iowa students, faculty, and staff.
- Make a 30-minute video conference appointment using their online schedule. Don't wait until the last minute! Bring them your assignments and ideas and they'll help make sure you get off to a good start!
- Sign up for a standing weekly video conference meeting for the entire semester. Great for longer projects or if you have a lot of writing assignments. This is their most popular program, so register today!
- Writing in Spanish? The Spanish Writing and Reading Center opens in week 3! Video conference appointments available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Submit your work to their document review system and get written comments and suggestions.
- Graduate students, make your writing your priority this semester with their Write ON program. Add to your resume and develop your teaching skills with their Teaching in a Writing Center course.
- Instructors interested in arranging a class visit can email the center at email@example.com.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Deirdre Egan in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.